Friday, February 25, 2005

So Where'd Your Wife's Blog Go?

Trash can, that's where. Why, she got bored of it. Frankly, she gets bored a lot when it comes to hobbies besides reading. If you have any questions, please let me know, and I'll pass them along.

I'm still here, and have no plans to go. I know, great consolation prize. I'll probably write more now, because of it. I might even convice "Sparkey" to guest blog now and again.

By the way, I will finish the game that she started. However, it will be done in a different way. No poem, I can't get through them that way, not very fast, anyways. I'll put ten hints after the picture. Some will be a little unfair, some more so. Ask questions, and I will respond in the comments section. Kind of like 20 Questions. I'll post one later this afternoon.

And if you have any suggestions for the game, let me know. I think I will just finish it off, but I might continue it, depending on the demand. Either way, I got complete this thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger mox said...

Been bored with myself lately, so I understand. Determined to ride it out right now.

Please tell Sparkey I'd be happy to link her again to my blog if she decides to take up the hobby once more.

Cheers!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddha, tell Sparkey I wish her well. We love you to - so it's ok. Your way of doing the games seems fine and fun. So get it going. Rosie

5:43 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Yea, she just shocked me with, "I deleted my blog today". I don't completely understand it. I think it is complicated, though, not too deep. Although, the majority of it was boredom/writers block.

Not that she got board with read, I don't think, just writing. If you got any questions you'd like me to relay on, let me know.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Mom said...

Buddha-

I, too, was shocked when I went to Sparkey's blog and it was gone! i never commented much, but I did enjoy reading it! Tell her I'd love to read more if she decides to write again!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home