Saturday, January 29, 2005

Stab their eyes with a pair of scissors, right now!

I have seen the face of the devil! I didn't believe in that kind of shit, until now. The source of this revolting evil shall remain nameless. To speak its name would give it power, and I would rather forget the nightmare! I would wish the foulest things upon it, in the most serious sense, but I would not want darkness to seep into my own heart!

Okay.. so I walked in while my wife was watching Saturday Night Live. She wasn't watching it closely, and frankly, there wasn't much on the TV tonight. The "musical guest" was performing, and I was commenting how horrible they were, when I realized the song they were playing sounded strangely familiar. I listened closely, and then my wife said, "Isn't that a Pink Floyd song?"

I thought about it, and tried to figure out which one it was. I was already nauseated by how craptacular they were, and this was just making me feel worse. They sounded like some sort of BeeGees cover band, and in fact, mentioned this to my wife. They were dressed pretty retarded, and dancing around just the same. I would describe it more, but it would bring back the nightmares. Lets just say, someone took the vomit from an all-night coke binge in the 70's, the afterbirth from Wham and a couple of other dance-oriented bands from the 80s, put it in an old filthy plastic cup, pissed in it, and then mixed it up with an insane homeless guy's diseased pecker. After dry heaving, I realized that the song was Comfortably Numb.

They turned a classic song, by a classic band, into a piece of shit! They took a depressing, meanlingful song, and turned it into a crappy pop dance song of the lowest order! If you like Pink Floyd, avoid listening to the "nameless-evil" I speak of, at all costs. To do so will put you into a fit of homicidal rage. Even if you do not like Pink Floyd, your mind will not be able to comprehend and handle the sinister, twisted imagination that would bring such a horrible piece of "music" to fruition. I know it sounds bad, but it is worse! Hearing it is akin to watching the tape in "The Ring". It is indescribable, and I would rather die than pass on the curse to my worst enemy.

I hope this "band" does not go far, and few hear them. To do so may bring the end to human existence. So if you come across them on the street, trip them. If you serve them food, take a dump in it. And if you are ever in the same city as the lead "singer", please track him down, and karate chop him in the throat, so the plague will go no further. I only wish I could provide you with more information.

Thank you, and may God bless and protect you from this darkest of evils.


(Frankly, this little rant was the only way to get the experience out of my system. I honestly do not want to add any publicity, of even the littlest kind, to this horrible act. It truly disturbed me that much.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Mom said...

Buhbba-

I was half listening to the show also and sat right up in bed and asked my fiance..."OMG, isn't that a Pink Floyd song?" They totally killed that song and from what I have heard, the entire band is gay, except for the girl. And did you see the way the other guy was dancing? I thought it was a very bad remake and they are close to being the all new "Village People", except the Village People were much better.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

The gay thing doesn't suprise me at all. In fact, I was expecting Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave, from South Park, to join them for an encore! In my original post, I was trying to avoid the "gay" label, because it was so obvious, it would come out as homophobic or hateful. Retarded worked just as well, (though, the way they acted, they could have been mentally disabled as well).

I'm glad someone can verify the incident, but I'm sorry you all had to watch it as well.

11:27 AM  
Blogger yatesy said...

the gay thing i could care less about, but shit, what they did to Comfortably Numb is just wrong. I saw it when it aired originally and was horrified. it took me a few seconds to realize what song it was and then the next day i tried to explain to people what i saw and every reaction was the same: "and let us never speak of it again".

12:34 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Blogger ? said...

They are called "Scissor Sister" and are ABSOLUTELY HUGE in Europe. They just won 2 Brit Awards 2 nights ago. Which are the equivalent of the Grammies. They have some good songs beside that cover.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Kevin,

I knew what their name was, I just didn't want to invoke it.

Huge in Europe? Please tell me it's just in France and shit like that, and not England. I would hate to lose respect for the Brits. I think the group is a total piece of shit, ESPECIALLY with the other crap I have heard from them. The cover just makes me go from a strong dislike, to hatred.

No offense intended.

12:57 PM  
Blogger ? said...

Nope, they are EPIC in the UK. I think there album was the second biggest seller of the year.. or something HUGE like that. I hate to be the bringer of bad news but, well... sorry.

5:12 AM  
Blogger ? said...

Correction:

*their album

5:13 AM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

No problem about being the bringer of bad news. My faith in humanity was lost when Bush got re-elected, (maybe before then). It's good to know that it's just not America that's fucking derranged.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home