Monday, January 24, 2005

Here's Your "Holy $#*!" for the Day

I'm suprised ESSF hasn't mentioned THIS yet in her entertaining news oddity blog. There has to be more to this story, something seems missing. I can understand the toothache business, but I know the incident itself must have hurt when it happened. What did he think caused it, just the shock of the backfire, or something else hitting him? Or did it happen so fast, and the pain went away immediately, (temporarily), that he didn't give it much thought? I can't explain it, I'm having trouble just understanding it. But the math seems simple to me:

nail gun + backfire + "ouch" = "Oh shit, what just happened? Maybe I should go to the ER..."

And not having health insurance when using a nail gun!? I'm trying not to pass judgement on the guy, but what the hell!? Now if your job doesn't involve use of a deadly weapon, okay, I understand. Oh well, the article didn't go into additional details like that, so I won't harp on it, but seriously, read the article, and learn from it.


Also, check the Gmail invite offer I made below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Bubbha,

I can stick a four inch nail in my head. It's nothign at all. Of course, I usually use a hammer and not a nail gun.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Ah, that explains it, I don't watch the news much. I read it, so I miss most of the fluff.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home