Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It Hurts Worse Than You Think

I was eating some pizza for lunch a minute ago, and something strange happened. I frequently put crush red pepper on pizza, but this time, made the mistake of sniffing for a split second while I took a bite. You know that feeling you get when you eat too much spicy food? When you take a dump and jump up and scream, "My biscuits are burning!" like Yosemite Sam?

Well, imagine that on your face...

So for future reference: if you ever had a burning desire to snort hot pepper seeds, it's a bad idea. Or if you are just careless like me, you've been warned.

I sneezed A LOT! People don't sneeze because pepper "tickles" their nose, like in some cartoon. Oh no, they sneeze because the nose is screaming, "Get this fucking thing out of me!" Or maybe that's just red pepper, but I don't think I will try black.

But let me repeat, I did not do this on purpose! It was an accident, and this is not going to become some "Jackass" like blog. I might act like a jackass every now and then, but I don't do it on purpose, and certainly not for fun.

Although.. if not for fun, then for what? (Nevermind.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Hey! Now you're a "pepper"! As in "he's a pepper, she's a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

...Nevermind. It was funnier in my head. Most things are.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

You need to post about sex.

SEX, not pepper. Although the pepper is pretty funny....

I need it.

Come on already!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, how I needed that laugh!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

"...Nevermind. It was funnier in my head. Most things are."

I can't remember how many times I have caught myself saying this.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Red said...

Buddah Bubba - how odd! How many times have you caught yourself saying "It was funnier in The Odd Wife's head"?

I just have to know!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

You know what I meant... :P

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home