Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Cheap Meat

Crap, it happened again. Haven't posted anything in a while. I get caught up in other people's blog, that I forget to write in my own. The last week or so has been busy with Thanksgiving and visitors. It was a blast, and went by so fast.

Anyway, I'm focusing on another blog right now called Cheaper Than Meat. It's hard to explain, you just have to see it. Okay, it's not too hard to explain, but I already wrote on intro for it, so just look here. It's a fictional writing project with my wife, Good Husband, and myself. We'll see what panes out, it should be interesting, at least.

I'm going to make my first post tonight, (not counting the introduction). I'm afraid it is a little fucked up, but it came so naturally from GH's post. I really don't think this way, it's not my fault that the muse that has my ear is psycho. Okay, maybe muse is not the best word, (sounds pretentious, anyways). So check is out later today, it will be called "Tongue Lashing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home