Thursday, November 11, 2004

But he's still a scat muncher...

I made an earlier post questioning the validity of a Rush Limbaugh quote, (the one where he talks about selling weapons to Saddam). Turns out it IS fake, (I knew it was too convenient, but hoped it was real). I know he is an easy, (and fun), target, but the truth is more important.

An anonymous poster was the first to tip me off. I searched the 'net, and found an explaination here. Turns out to have come from a Boondocks cartoon strip. While disproven as an urban legend, Rush is still a scat muncher who reminds me of what Cartman from South Park would be like as an adult.


It's kind of funny, this blog makes me feel like that kid in Wet Hot American Summer that has his own radio show. Only thing is, it's not plugged up to anything. He keeps talking like he has this big audience, but he's just pretending, just talking to himself. Not complaining, I just think I might be talking my blog too seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Bubbha,

You're not posting enough! How can I give you advice if everything in your life is perfect! Gah!

I envy you and your wisdom.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Thanks for posting something, I needed it. I don't post a lot because I just feel a little bit lost. Lost about what to write about. I have thoughts and feelings about a lot of shit, but when no one writes, or even reads much, I feel silly. I would love to write a lot, but I just get self-concious among silence. I need interaction.

Sorry, my life isn't having any problems to offer advice on. I never get bored, I can always find something to do. I like my home and could be a fucking hermit if I wanted to. I have a great relationship with my wife, and I have great friends. I'm lucky, I guess. I just try to say "fuck it" to the little things, and appreciate what I have, and not be covetous of others.

I hope that doesn't come across as stuck up, because it is not. I just know my problems ain't shit compared to most people's, (and often feel silly for giving adive to anyone because of that fact). I had problems at one time, inside me, but I worked it out.

Hmm... maybe that is what I should write about.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home