Friday, January 28, 2005

Cheney, what a guy!

Well, Cheney made Americans look insensitive and uncouth, (again). Read this story for the full details. Maybe I'm nit-picking, but it was a pretty poor choice on his part. I always knew he was an asshole, but I at least thought he was intelligent enough not to dress up like an Eskimo to an event in rememberance of Auschwitz!

You think he would have asked his wife, and if not available, someone on his staff, "Hey, how do I look?" (Really not too much to ask, when most people do this all the time for far less important events).

And hopefully someone would reply, "Uh, Dick, hmm, you know, I just LOVE it, but maybe THIS would be even better", while holding up some appropriate attire.

"I don't know, it's awefully cold out there!"

"Well, Dick, maybe you should put your thermal underware on."

"But I feel like a jackass when I wear those things!"

"A little too late for that."

"What did you say?"

"Uh, I said, maybe you should try this hat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home