Saturday, February 26, 2005

First New Game Submission

Everyone who read my wife's, (now defunct blog), knew about the game. Pretty much, show a picture of a blogger's body part, (which they sent in), and guess who it is. There use to be a poem to go with each, but it sometimes proved hard to always come up with one, (okay, we're lazy). So I'm just going to list hints, and do a little bit of the ol' "20 Questions" in the comments section until someone gets it.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for the game, please let me know. Depending on the response, and availability of new submissions, it may or may not continue.

So, without further ado...


Guess who that is? Shouldn't be hard if you read his blog. I really can't even start off with any hints, because it's too obvious. (And no, it's not me).

11 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Is it that Kevin guy from the UK?

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was thinking another UK person. Is it Ed. But I doubt that the Welsh make a big deal of St. Patrick's day. Rosie

4:56 AM  
Blogger ? said...

Unfortunately, it's not Kevin from IRELAND. :)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Stuck? He's been rather colorful this last week. Though in the past he has titillated us with body parts a bit more interesting than hair. But he might have washed the other parts off and couldn't get it out of his hair. Rosie

12:06 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Funny you should mention the UK, because he is from there, (not Ireland), and it is not Ed. And obviously, he likes green. Green.

6:47 PM  
Blogger ? said...

Okay... okay... Okay...

Ireland is absolutely not in the UK. The UK is made up of England, Scotland and Wales... and Northern Ireland which we don't like to talk about for paramilitary reasons. The Republic of Ireland, i.e. Ireland is a separate country altogether. Much like Canada or Mexico. Okay? Phew.. thanks. Please do not refer to Irish or Ireland as part of the UK, we tend to have apopleptic fits when Americans do that. Slán. :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Kevin,

Never meant to imply Ireland was a part of the UK. I just meant to poke fun at people who thought you were from the UK, and not Ireland. Going back over my post, it was pretty vague, sorry.

Another hint: The hair color, and color scheme of his blog is the same.

8:55 AM  
Blogger ? said...

Ahh I wasn't offended, I just felt compelled to shout obscenities at the screen, ;)

Btw, is it Jay?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Sorry Kev, I wasn't aware that Ireland is where you are from. I suppose I should read your blog more often!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

My wife laughed at me when she found out that I did not have the person in question on my blogroll. I kind of forgot about that whole thing, and if I add it now, well, it'll be pretty obvious. Anyone have any ideas?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

What do you win? Hmm... [see next post]

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home