Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Shit Hits the Fan

No, this isn't a "Stall Wars" post, (though, it might make a decent title). The shit really has hit the fan. That's why I haven't posted in a while, and why I won't be posting for a little while longer. Work is bad, and I have to work my ass off. If I am not careful, I could very well lose my job.

Through it all, something in me has changed. It took something very painful, and someone very essential to me, to wake me up to reality. While my complacency might be shattered now, it might be a little too late.

The self-reflection can come later. Right now, I have to be disciplined and uncompromising with certain aspects in my life. I hope I have the strength and determination to make up for my flaws and previous mistakes. But no matter what happens, this can't be a phase, it has to be a change in my life, (and it is only the beginning).

I will write about it all in the end, I just hope I have a happy ending to write.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Buddha. I hope everything turns out good for you regarding whatever it is you're talking about here and everything else in life.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still in my thoughts. Take care dude.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home