Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back Again

Man, it's been awhile since I have posted here. I suppose I'm blogging again on a regular basis, but I'm making no promises, no formulas.

Let's see, what's happened.. last time I posted I was working for a mortgage company. Well, they went belly up (with so many others), but frankly, they had their heads firmly up their asses. Got a new job, relatively quickly, making more money. Better job, more responsibility, not quite as crazy. I'll post more details later.

Oh, and my wife and I are having a baby.

Not sure why I am writing an update like this, I doubt any of the people from before will stumble across it. I only started up again because someone I knew did. That, and to get some writing exercise. God help me, I'm trying to write a book or novella. Not trying to publish it, don't really want to, just want to see if I can do it. It's been something inching inside me for a while.

I know a few people who do the MySpace thing, but damn, I find it boring. Maybe I'm just anti-social, but I don't think that's (exactly) what it is. It just doesn't seem to center around writing, just posting goofy shit. It's the Internet's version of the bathroom wall. Maybe I'm missing something, but I like this kind of blogging better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home