Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where'd Everyone Go?

Looks like almost everyone I knew through blogging has disappeared. One of them has become a "real-life" friend, and a good one at that, so it isn't a total loss. But man, the old scene is no more! Guess I should expect it, given how long I've been gone, but some of them have been gone for quite some time.

Maybe as bad, is that my BlogRoll is quite stale, and I forgot my credentials in order to change it. I'll figure something out, no big deal, but I still find it kind of funny.

At this point, I have to admit to myself it won't ever be the same. Very few, if any, people will probably read this blog. I'm not sure if it is sad or liberating (in some way). To be honest, I was never one for reading other people's blogs, unless they had drama going on in their life or if they were exceptionally entertaining and informative.. and that person is the friend mentioned above. So, if you read this, and you have a blog like that, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home