Friday, July 15, 2005

The next time someone tells you to go to hell...

.. show 'em this card!

Also useful if some says, "You're going to Hell!" (Kind of like "Go to hell", but with a delay).

Wish I had this thing when I was growing up. I had a preponderance of born-again Christians in my neighborhood trying to "convert" me. I guess they didn't view Methodists as Christians, (kind of like Catholics with and everyone else).


EDIT: I originally said "kind of like Catholics, and everyone else", but this seemed to say I thought Catholics weren't Christians, when I meant to reflect THEIR beliefs concerning other denominations. But then again, this isn't fair, Catholics aren't the only ones like this. I would name them all out, but my hands would hurt from all the typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home