Thursday, April 28, 2005

Five questions, and what to do when someone passes out...

Here are my five questions courtesy of ESSFingers.


1. If time off from work and money was no object, what is the one place in the world you would love to travel to and why?

I'd be happy just to go back to Hawaii. I always thought the place was a cliche, and that since I wasn't a beach person, it would suck. But it was incredible, and defied my expectations. Wasn't into the touristy shit, but I'd love to live there. Though, since I've already been there, I probably should try somewhere else. Japan would be interesting, but I'd probably want to go to Europe, (specifically, Ireland, England, or Italy).

2. What is the one thing you would like to change about yourself, physically or otherwise?

I wish I had more self-discipline. To have the clarity and courage to cut the bullshit out, and get something done without distraction. I have issues focusing, but that's not an excuse when it comes to getting something done. There are work arounds for distractions, and delays are natural, but my will power is completely under my control, it's all me. Doesn't mean I have to be perfect, it means I should stop trying to be perfect.

3. If you could have any kind of pet what would it be and why?

I would say a bonobo. Look it up, I'll wait. Yea, pretty cool, huh? But I wouldn't consider it a pet as much as a funny roommate, (who doesn't seem to be able to pay the rent), that's always masturbating on people. I mean, it's a real ice breaker. Someone comes over, doesn't realize they are sitting in the bonobo's chair, pisses her off, she tries to start a fight, and instead relieves the social tension by rubbing her cooter on their face. Hey, it's better than a chimp, those fuckers'll rip your arm off! "Cute and cuddly", my ass!

4. In what order do you put your clothes on? (underwear first? right sock first? etc.)

Underwear, then pants, then shirt, and last, the socks. I don't put the socks on in a particular order, (you know, I like to mix things up, and keep things interesting).

5. If there was one decision that you made between the ages of 15-18 that you could go back in time and change what would it be and why?

Shit, that's a whole other post. But frankly, I wouldn't change a damn thing. My mistakes, as well as my successes, are what got me where I am today, and made me who I am. I may have complaints about who I am, or parts of my life, but they are all my choices, they are all me. Besides, I'm pretty content, I have an idea of where I am going, and how I am going to get there. I also wouldn't want to change anything, and risk never having Jules as my wife. I know it's a cop-out answer, but it's who I am.


If you would like for me to ask you five questions...
1. Leave a comment saying "interview me" if you'd like to be interviewed.
2. I'll respond by asking you 5 questions here. They'll be differentthan those above.
3. Update your blog with your answers to the questions.
4. When you do so, include this same explanation and an offer tointerview someone else in the same manner.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them fivenew questions.


In other news...

Went to the Wilco concert this weekend, and they were pretty good live. Show was even more interesting, due to Chris passing out. He was trying to get out of the crowd since he didn't feel well, and on his way out, fell to the floor. In the process, he had grabbed the end of my shirt. Afterwards, he commented he felt bad about grabbing my shirt. I thought that was a silly thing to feel bad about given the situation, (and especially since he didn't tear it).

In fact, I felt bad because the first thing I thought when I saw him on the floor, holding onto the end of my shirt, was how the fuck he thought he was going to get up that way. The second thing, was that for a shirt I had recently commented felt like it had shrunk, it sure as hell could stretch a lot. Finally, I thought, "What the hell am I suppose to do in a situation like this? How am I suppose to help?"

The answer? Chris' brother, (thank god he was there). To read more about it from the source, go here. Again, Chris, I'm sorry I wasn't much help, (at least at that moment).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your answers to my interview questions. Thanks for participating btw.

Funny reading about the shirt non-concerns at the concert also.

You can interview me if you want. I really doubt you do though. But if you want to, I'm game.

Take care.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Bubbha,

Dude, you did just fine. Best of all you didn't make me feel like a complete putz for ruining the concert. When you and Jules came into the nurses station I was really impressed. My brother even commented to me on Sunday that he was glad to see I knew how to pick good friends.

Although... your detirmination to get me undressed in the nurses station was a little hard to understand... ha ha ha

3:50 PM  
Blogger Buddha Bubba said...

Chris,

Don't be full of yourself! :P

You know why I was trying to get your over shirt, (you were wearing three layers of shirts, anyways). I thought you still had that thing in your front shirt pocket, that you wouldn't want falling out in front of the concert security personel.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home